If you are a freelancer, coach, author, or subject matter expert — please watch the video below to learn more about my new Money & Metrics course.
We were not put on this planet only to make money and pay bills, while barely covering the basics.
I get it. https://bit.ly/3uuAXeh
Chasing that elusive dollar can be a frustrating endeavor.
We all know that a certain amount of cashflow and currency is required to obtain the goods and services that are needed to live comfortably.
But. Have you determined EXACTLY what that number is for you?
If you don’t have a process or know how, it can get REALLY confusing when you try to figure this number out… especially in environments where everyone has answers, but no solutions.
We run into an endless array of peer pressure and misleading data.
Everyone from our family and friends; to our clients, bosses, and even job boards are all signaling or telling us “what is acceptable” in the marketplace. All leading to a lack of belief that bigger possibilities exists.
Some of the worst advice that I’ve ever received has been “you just gotta do what you gotta do” – and settle in. In other words, just grind it out.
Get two jobs if one is not enough, get three if two doesn’t cut it.
Find ten clients if five are not paying the bills.
Opportunity is opportunity. etc.
Don’t follow that advice. It’s wrong.
I’ve realized that it’s a HUGE waste of time to make excuses or loop about and complain about it or hope someone agrees and comes to the rescue.
There is a better way. https://bit.ly/3uuAXeh
Personally, I’ve found that it’s better to take it upon myself to get crystal clear about what income that I need to produce, rather than get crushed financially.
Once you get past all of the B.S. and do get some clarity, and do start believing what is possible, then you can start doing the kind of work that is required to reach bigger financial goals.
https://bit.ly/3uuAXeh How would you like to transform your mindset to one of confidence where you see money as a tool that is abundant, rather than a limited resource, a status symbol, or the identifier of your personality or success?
I will be the first to admit that flipping this switch is often easier said than done and it’s difficult to believe that we can do it, simply because most of us have been conditioned to continue immersing ourselves in environments that keep us thinking small.
Have you ever felt like this in your current environment? Like either no one wants to talk about this “taboo” topic of setting real financial goals? Or, they just keep you in the dark?
This is the exact reason that I created this Money & Metrics Course –
I wanted to know the truth, and I wanted to operate from a place of clarity.
And to some extent, I found it. So, I want to share some of the practices that I’ve developed to help myself get past my own financial shortcomings and challenges.
Again, I will warn you… I’m not going to sugar coat things.
I’m not here to entertain you, or impress you with my fancy YouTube studio, Ivy League credentials, or past successes.
You will need to do some work. There is not an “easy button.”
In this course, I want to help you consciously develop some situational awareness shifts that will enable you to identify where you are now, and where you want to go financially.
We’ll uncover the gap between “here” and “there” so that you can ask yourself…
If you continue doing what you are doing now to earn money, will it lead you to where you want to go?
In every business, including the business of your own life, your metrics are vital.
“What is measured, improves” is a popular business quote. It works, if you practice it.
And that is what the core of this course is about.
Doing the work so that you can believe what is really required, and then build the confidence to stop making the many small compromises that hold you back.
Small changes across the board, over time, can lead to both amazing or detrimental results.
If you just don’t know what to aim for, or if you don’t like what you are doing, or if you don’t have a desire to work towards the financial goals that you want to achieve, then it won’t happen.
This course will give you some frameworks and processes that you need to make the breakthroughs and progress that maybe you’ve been struggling to achieve.
Ready to learn more? https://bit.ly/3uuAXeh
Here is what you get when you join…
Money & Metrics Course
Mindsets, Money, Metrics, & Meaning: A look into some of the mindsets, personal money goals, and business metrics needed to succeed as a freelancer or digital entrepreneur and also bring meaning to your work. In this course, you will be introduced to some valuable insights about money, and how those insights affect your income targets, the prices you charge, the conversion goals you need, and even the customers or people that you work with.
1. First, I want to help you shift your money mindset and realize that most of the money advice that you receive is not serving you, and that it’s up to you to own your financial goals. Getting crystal clear about what you want out of life matters, and reducing negative beliefs and distractions is a first challenging step in many.
2. Next, I want to help you prove to yourself why your current income goals are likely not enough to live the lifestyle you desire, let alone produce any significant amount of wealth for retirement. These lessons should immediately inspire you to increase your personal financial goals and not feel guilty about it.
3. Then we will dive deep into business metrics, and tie your personal income goals to a business projection that has enough revenue and margin to meet your personal annual income goals. You will learn why you need to stop billing for time, why you need to apply logic to your pricing, and an easy method for getting a grip on business KPIs that will increase profits so that you meet your personal financial goals.
4. Finally, you will need to decide if your current career path will enable you get to where you want to be financially. Is it what you really want to do? What personal objections are holding you back? We will end the course with a series of introspective exercises that help to tie all of these lessons together.
Once you join, you’ll receive access to the 4 modules in the course where I cover topics such as debunking money myths, clarifying your personal income targets, business metrics, and how to re-align your values with career choices.
There are over 2 dozen lessons (and growing) but I’ll be there to support you along the way! Not only are all of the lessons in written format, but videos will also be available to walk you each concept.
You will also receive special bonus resources such as:
- Spreadsheet Calculators
- Resource Guides
- Discussion channel
- Any additional courses that I release over the term of your 1-year subscription.
Plus opportunities to connect with me for one-one coaching calls, or done for you services.
By the time you finish this Money & Metrics course, you will have a thorough understanding of your personal money goals and how those should affect your business goals and metrics.
I hope to see you in the course and welcome you to the community!